Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thanx cinta!

I had important meetg nearby his office. But the timing was at 2:30 pm .... it is not a normal kinda meetg but a tender interview actually. i wud say i want this job personally. not only for my boss n his company but i've been eyeing on for this job quite awhile, since last year!
luckily my hubkin can help look after mimiaaaaa. Since she is at home with me after school so i always make the excuses n push all meetgs to morning session. but not for this one. the counting one :)
Syok la dia leh kepit ngan ibu ayah. We had lunch together at bubba gump sunway pyramid for an hour then am off for the meetg. sweet, short n simple lunch session but yet very meaningful to me. N us. I juz love my life now. TQ Allah for all your mercy. I feel loved n blessed.
~Posted via Blogaway using My Note~ ♥♥ietafakyra♥♥

0 magic words!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails